Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Things

I now own a bocce ball set! We played a round with a good group of friends Saturday morning at Zilker park here in Austin. So much fun!


This morning I started a bunch of seedlings. I think we are past our final frost here in Austin, so it is time to start planting! I am trying to do herbs again this summer. I planted some chives, lavender, rosemary, cilantro, basil, and dill.

My Echinacea plant from last summer is starting to sprout up already!
The wind is blowing and we are getting ready for a rain storm tonight so I already had to throw a tarp over the seeds, but my wind chime collection sounds beautiful. Tim has picked all of my wind chimes and bird feeders up from old apartments that he is refurbishing. They are all quirky but that's why I like them so much! My favorite is the one with the ducks. hehe.



Tim and I took a nice walk down to the local video shop, Vulcan Video today. Now we are getting ready to plop down on the couch and ride the rest of this Sunday out!

Hope this brought good thoughts of spring to everyone! Don't worry northern folks! It's right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. I do love all of your windchimes. What a cute collection :) Spring is somewhere. Maybe around the corner. Maybe not. I'm trying to hold on!! :)

    ReplyDelete