Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finding Peace with Mother Nature


Today I went for a run down at the greenbelt, which is a creek that flows through Austin. It is so beautiful this time of year when the water is rushing through. I had just been running some errands and had my gym gear on when I passed the entrance and decided to go for a run outside instead. I have never felt Mother Natures power more than I did today. My mind has been filled with big questions these days about which direction I need to go in life, and mother nature reminded me today where my heart truly lies.


My head was so clear as I was jogging over rocks along the creek bed and soaking in natures beauty. She reminded me that whatever decisions I make in the next few years, they are all leading to her. I belong in nature, and I can feel it with every little part of my being. I can't wait to make the next big steps in life toward building my sustainable homestead and living off the land... there is nothing I want more in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment