Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of New Things

This past week was absolutely crazy.  After Last weekends campout I started the week off a bit tired...  We have been super busy at the spa lately and on top of that Valentines Day was huge for us.  My books have been 100% filled since Monday of last week.  I know I shouldn't complain about having tons of clients, but man... I am officially spent.

Thursday I gave my first pregnancy massage ever.  Which went okay... I was too worried about myself doing a good job, instead of focusing on my client.  I didn't realize that until it was over though.  Better luck next time on that.
Saturday I taught my first class at the spa. I taught an hour class on how to massage your partner to a lovely couple.  I was so nervous, but it turned out awesome! I can't wait for the next one.
Sunday I did chair massage at the Austin Marathon, and it was my first chair massage event.  My friend Ram Rattan and I busted out 3 1/2 hours straight of massage to live Salsa music, on sweaty runners with no breaks! We had a blast!

Sunday Evening was great though, my honey made me Salmon and Lobster Tail for Valentines day Dinner. With a bottle of wine outside on the patio :) What a sweetie .

Hopefully I can make it to Friday without falling over and not getting back up :)

1 comment:

  1. All of those new massage ventures sound wonderful! I know what you mean about hating to complain about being busy. I'm the same way with lessons sometimes..but we are definitely lucky! that valentines dinner sounds wonderful also. major points for tim :) love you.

    ReplyDelete