Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What Am I doing???

I turned in my letter of resignation at the spa today. I have so much anxiety lately and I have been trying to knock things off the list that are causing all of this stress, but something else keeps coming up. I'm teetering on the edge of insanity...
On top of my psychotic worries about if Tim will be happy in Ohio, I quit my really great job today with pure faith that everything was going to work out with me taking the Ohio massage exam and passing it on June 15th. So, I arrive home from work this evening to check my email and find out that some of the paperwork for my application never made it to the Ohio State Medical Board. I knew there was a possibility that I wouldn't pass the test, but I never really thought that would happen. I especially never thought that I wouldn't even get to take the test! What am I going to do? I don't want to go back home and be more lost than I am now... I just feel like I am in a tail spin right now. What am I doing? I am trying so hard to get my life in order and it is total chaos. I want to be in Ohio... so why is everything and everyone fighting against me? Hopefully I can talk to the board tomorrow and get an extension on my paperwork, but it feels like all hope is lost.

2 comments:

  1. Don't lose hope Erika! The journey may be different than you pictured it in your mind, but I have hope that everything will work out in the end for you. I think that Tim knows himself well enough , and if moving back home would make him miserable .. well I don't think he would do it! You've got a HUGE support system here and just remember.. if you need help with anything .. we're here.. I will even deliver your paperwork myself to wherever it needs to go here in Ohio! Sending love and happy thoughts your way <3 xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle said it best. You will find a way to navigate through these bumps in the road...and you'll see that it will all work out in the end. You definitely have all the support in the world here in Ohio (and we'll support you during the time left you have in TX, of course). Hopefully they will find a way to let you take the test, and if not...we'll find something else for you to do in the meantime and you can take the test the next time. Our home is your home for as long as you need it to get on your feet. The universe is watching over you, erika. all my love!

    ReplyDelete