Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Staying Active Makes Me Happy



I love being healthy! People always say that if you can stick with it long enough you will get addicted, and I see what they mean. Since January I have been going to the gym a minimum of 3 days a week, and it has changed my life :)

1. My hormones are more balanced
2. My relationship is more fun!
3. I have so much more energy
4. I see life more clearly
5. I am happier
6. I am more conscious of my diet
7. I get more done
8. I feel more grounded at work

I thought I would share this with you, just in case you were thinking about starting that work out routine back up :) It's for the best!

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to tell me something????!!! haha glad you're keeping up with your routine. You are most definitely an inspiration to me...even though i've kind of been sucking at the working out thing lately :) love you!

    ReplyDelete