Monday, April 5, 2010

Since We Last Spoke...

I have Baked my first and second cake from Scratch!


Double Layer Dark Chocolate Cake with Raspberry's and Chocolate Chips on top! I got this recipe from my Best friend Sara's Mom, and tweaked it to fulfill my dark chocolate fetish!

This One is a Double Layer Cookie Cake with Cream Cheese Icing! It was for our friend Sanjay's (aka: Dragon) hence the cheesy drawing of a Dragon on the cake :)

Next Tim and I started building a bed frame for our bed! I love building things, and it is awesome to have a handy boyfriend to push me in the right direction.


Now we just have to stain it, and we plan to wood burn a tree into the front of it!


Big Kid Track and Field Day for Sanjay's Birthday!


We played Tug of War, Sack Races, Three Legged Races, Egg Toss...

and Wacky Costume Relay Races! This was such a great day!

Finally, our two wonderful friends Sanjay and Emily got engaged!


The best birthday present he could ask for!


Love to you all! Hope your days have been as much fun as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Fun with a capital "F"!! haha. love it all. I can't believe sanjay is engaged! and I knew before you did. mwahahah. xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete