Thursday, June 10, 2010

Six days to go


I probably shouldn't be blogging right now. Instead I should have my nose to the book, but I need a break!!! Tuesday I take the Ohio Massage Therapy Exam. Why is this such a big deal since I am already a therapist? Because Ohio requires 750 hours of traing, and Texas only requires 500. Most of the 250 extra hours of training is in Anatomy, which I love, but it's been a tough job trying to learn all of this stuff on my own. I am just so grateful they are letting me sit for the exam without going back to school! Anyway, wish me luck everybody! I fly to Ohio on Sunday and then I'll be back in Texas on Wednesday. My sister is taking me to see TOOL for my birthday (hehe), then I am going to the beach to have a last hoorah with my Texas friends. Then to Rainbow, and finally on to Costa Rica with my bff Sara. ( p.s. I haven't figured out how you always make my name into a link?) I am going to be much rested before our move back to Ohio.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see you posted, Sweet Girl. I check in with you often....just so you know that you do have readers :) Good Luck, Good Journey, and Happy Travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I will show you how to make a link soon! You came...and you conquered the test! It really sounds like you passed. hooray!! now you just get to sit back and enjoy life, girl. soak it all up. love you and can't wait for you to get here...oh, and for our amazing trip together, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots going on for you right now, I know! But I wanted to let you know that I check on you for new posts often and hope all is going well. I have the new site up so stop on over www.walkingoutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete